- Your drivers license (DL) or Texas ID. Note: Active military personnel must bring DL and Military ID
- A handgun in a caliber of at least .22 and no larger than .45ACP. NO optics and no lasers allowed for qualification.
- 50 rounds of ammunition approved by The Gun Zone. No tracer or metal piercing ammunition will be allowed. Firearms and ammunition can be purchased at The Gun Zone prior to range qualification
- Shirt with high neckline or collar. No deep cut v-necks! (Safety Reasons)
- Note pad and pen
- Closed-toe shoes. No flip-flops or sandals without covers will be allowed in the range.
- Feel free to bring "quiet" snacks to hold you over until lunch. No crunchy foods please or food with a strong smell.
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FIREARM AND AMMUNITION IN YOUR VEHICLE UNTIL INSTRUCTED TO RETRIEVE IT FOR THE SHOOTING PORTION OF CLASS.